GeniusBrain Limited is an HR consulting firm providing both Corporate and Individual HR solution. Our services include Talent hunting and sourcing, organizational development, training & development, outsourcing services, job search & mentoring, factory hand and support services, designing of standard operating procedures etc.
To support its operations in Ghana, the company seeks to hire a ‘Finance & Administrative Officer’. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate shall inter-alia perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Providing leadership in the development of the Nolle Design finance systems, manuals and guidelines
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Ensuring compliance with the financial management requirements of regulatory authorities and that all accounting records are maintained in line with best practices.
- Ensuring all payments and procurements made from Nolle Design conform to laid down procedures and are supported by adequate documentation
- Ensuring prompt release of approved funds for project execution.
- Keeping relevant books and records for all financial transactions
- Ensuring that all statutory deductions are effected and paid
- Ensuring that banking arrangements are adequate to support Nolle Design activities and that all bank transactions conform with the agreed procedures and are appropriately documented
- Preparing monthly Bank Reconciliation statements for all bank accounts
- Supporting and guiding project staff and individuals to draw up periodic work plans and budgets and costing projects appropriately
- Leading the process of developing the annual corporate budgets
- Tracking and monitoring operational expenditures to ensure that they conform to laid down provisions
- Preparing periodic reports and accounts on the utilization of funds for timely submission to management and the Board (quarterly)
- Organizing and supporting internal and external audits.
- Providing guidance to staff who are involved in finance related activities to enable them to comply with agreed administration and finance procedures
- Support the development of the Nolle Design administration systems
- Ensuring proper maintenance of personnel, corporate and project files.
- Ensuring that agreed administrative procedures and guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure the use of administrative templates for transactions
- Ensuring proper inventory and maintenance of office equipment, furniture and utilities including the necessary insurance
- Managing the administrative aspects of human resource management, procurement and financial management
Performing any other administrative and financial duties as may be assigned
- University degree or equivalent in business administration, finance, accountancy, or related field complemented by relevant post-graduate professional qualifications (ICA or ACCA)
- At least Seven (7) years of post-qualification professional experience in administration and finance. At least three (3) years of this experience should be with a profit-making organization
- Experience with using accounting systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to interpret rules and administrative guidelines,
- Sharp attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse, professional, social and cultural backgrounds,
- Firmness and objectivity in decision making associated with an ability to communicate decisions in a clear and non-confrontational way.
- Computer literacy and competence with a wide range of software used in administration and financial management are essential.
- Fluency in writing and speaking English is a must
The position is full time with a net salary of GHC3,000/month
Interested candidates should send their detailed curriculum vitae with contact; phone, details of at least three (3) referees and email address to the address below on or before close of business on 16th June 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The HR Manager
GeniusBrain & Services
The successful candidate will be expected to commence work immediately.