Company: Adom Shipping Company Ltd
Job title: Delivery personnel(s)
Our ref: AdomShipping /DelPer/002/2017
Job location: Accra-Ghana
Our client Adom Shipping Company is a door to door shipping company. It is a family owned company operating and currently shipping from the United Kingdom (UK) to Ghana. The company has a mission to provide reliable, affordable, quality and assured door to door service. It focuses on linking Ghanaian businesses to the UK and global market. The office in Ghana is located in Suncity last stop, Ashiaman-Tema.
Genuisbrain International is seeking to engage on behalf of the company Delivery Personnel(s) to assist with operations in the Ghana office.
Reporting to GeniusBrain through the Business Supervisor, the successful candidates shall undertake inter alia the following duties:
- Assisting the Business Supervisor in clearing goods arriving from the UK at the Ghana Port
- Taking charge of offloading of goods from containers to the company’s warehouse
- Sorting goods offloaded from containers and preparing them for delivery to various recipients
- Loading goods into Vans for delivery to various clients in Accra and across the regions in Ghana.
- Confirmation of deliveries after every delivery.
- Ensuring proper documentation of goods received
- Any other duty as deemed necessary
Should possess at least a Diploma in logistics management. Have good numeracy
skills. Ability to respond professionally to client queries. Ability to resolve conflict
and complex issues related to customer services. Must be physically fit, strong and
energetic as lifting of relatively heavy parcels form part of the job. Working
experience in similar roles is a plus.
Must have good communication and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English and
Twi. Ability to work with own initiative and as part of a team. Must be presentable,
polite and tactful.
Interested candidates should follow the below link to apply on or before…………. Do sign up, upload cover letter and curriculum vitae with details of at least three (3) referees.
Due to anticipated high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.