Commission-based sales representatives
Company: Mexiko Foods Ghana Limited
Job title: Commission-based sales representatives
Our ref: Mexiko/SalesRep/001/2018
Our client Mexiko Foods Ghana Limited is a distributor of Assorted Food products. The company has over 60 lines of products from five countries under the umbrella of Mexican cuisine and other continental cuisine. Their core products are the Wheat Flour Tortillas, Nachos (corn chips), Chili and Barbecue Sauces, black beans, butter beans, kidney beans, Jalapeno peppers, canned roasted red peppers and a wide range of spices.
As part of its expansion strategy, the company is seeking to hire focused commission-based sales representatives.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate(s) shall be responsible for carrying out all sales activities on assigned accounts and or locality. To meet set targets the sales representative shall perform the following duties:
- source and develop client referrals
- generate and qualify leads
- develop and maintain a customer database and follow up on new and existing clients
- plan and conduct direct marketing activities and assist in administration of promotional materials including participation in sales events
- develop and make presentations to educate current and potential clients on company products and services
- maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Interested candidates must have 1 or more years of successful commission-based sales experience
- Should hold HND in marketing, or Experienced and Mature Candidate with good knowledge of principles and practices of sales
- Computer literate with ability to prepare and make presentations
- Proven customer service experience with ability to respond professionally to client queries and resolve conflict and complex issues related to customer service.
- Must be physically fit, strong and energetic.
- Result-oriented persons with evidence of sales targets achieved in similar roles
Must have good communication and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English and Ghanaian languages are a plus. Ability to work with own initiative and as part of a team. Must be presentable, polite and tactful.
This position is remunerated by commission which is complemented by a monthly salary
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and cover letter with (contact phone, three (3) referees contact & email address) on or before close of business on 18th February 2018. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted:
The HR Manager; GeniusBrain International, Accra-Ghana
Successful candidates will be expected to start work immediately. Please quote the reference number: Mexiko/SalesRep/001/20182831